We put technology to work for you in different ways. Technology has improved our ability to fight tooth decay and gum disease. Technology has helped to improve the comfort of our patients. When we research new technology, we evaluate it solely based on the end benefit to our patients.
We utilize the following in our practice:
- Itero Digital Scanner: When a crown, veneer or bridge needs to be made, Buckhead Dental will take photos of your teeth and a 3-D model will be printed to complete the restoration. No more messy impressions.
- Air Abrasion: a quiet and painless way to remove decay or prepare teeth for a procedure
- Kodak Logicon Digital Radiography: this system provides x-rays but also acts as a computer-assisted diagnostic tool because it can see spots on teeth (potential cavities or cracks, for example) that the human eye could never see! These digital x-rays also mean significantly less patient exposure to radiation.
- Intraoral Camera
- Chairside Computers
- Caesy Patient Education System
- Nitrous Oxide – Laughing Gas
- Patient Comfort Measures: music with headphones, warm towels, neck pillows
- The Wand: this device provides computer-assisted anesthesia in a more gentle way than conventional methods
- Sterilization Center
- IV and Oral Sedation